Cambridge Hotel with Parking
Stress-free parking in Cambridge
At The Fellows House hotel in Cambridge, our main priority is the comfort and peace of mind of our guests. To achieve this and ensure a hassle-free stay, we provide our guests with secure private parking on-site at our hotel. We understand the challenges and stress of finding secure long-term parking in a bustling city like Cambridge. With our on-site car park, you can rest assured that your vehicle is safe and protected, allowing you to fully enjoy your stay without any worries.
Leave the hassle of parking behind and focus on enjoying all that Cambridge has to offer. Your car’s safety and your peace of mind are our top priorities, allowing you to relax and unwind in this historic city.
- 24 hours (residents only) – £24
- 24 hours (non-residents) – £30
- Weekly (residents only) – £105
- 00:00 to 09.59 (per hour) – £2.00
- 10.00 to 14.00 – £2.00
- 14.01 to 23.59 (per hour) – £2.00
Resident rates are available at the hotel reception only.
Non-resident and hourly rate charges can be paid at the parking payment machine indoors by the elevator.
We also provide blue badge parking spaces to ensure easy accessibility for guests with additional needs, guaranteeing a comfortable and inclusive experience for everyone.
On-site electric-vehicle chargers
At The Fellows House, we go above and beyond to ensure a comfortable and stress-free stay for our guests. To cater to the growing demand for sustainable travel and ensure a truly stress-free stay for our guests, we offer efficient and easy-to-use EV chargers. The EV charging stations at our Cambridge hotel are designed by the innovative and sustainability-conscious Circontrol.
Whether you are staying with us on a long-term basis or just for a weekend, we always strive to make sure you won’t have to go out of your way and worry about finding nearby EV charging stations in busy Cambridge. All of the EV charging amenities are conveniently located in the secure private car park of our electric car-friendly hotel.
To make your journey and stay even smoother, we recommend downloading and registering on the Swarco eConnect app before your arrival at The Fellows House.
- Download the Swarco eConnect App and Register.
- Enter your Sort Code and Account Number during set-up.
- Check the port number you wish to connect with, they are labelled on the side of the electric charge boxes.
- Go to the Electric Charging Pay Station in the Car Park opposite the doors of the entrance and select the charge port number. It will now say ‘Ready’.
- Go to the app and go to the screen ‘Find a charger’, type ‘SEC20293‘ and find your port number.
- Select your port number on the app and then it will instruct you to input the charger plug.
Confirming the charge
- Go back to the Electric Charging Pay Station and press Start.
- Your car should be charging now.
Secure, convenient and close to local amenities
The Fellows House hotel is conveniently located near all the Central Cambridge attractions, meaning that you can reach the city centre by taking a short walk. The tranquil Jesus Green park is only 5 minutes away from the hotel. And if you decide to walk across this gorgeous park for an additional 15 minutes, you will find yourself in Market Square – the busy Cambridge city centre, near the famous River Cam.
On top of that, the main travel links can be reached with just a short drive:
- The M11 is just 13 minutes away.
- Cambridge Central Staton is located just a short 10-minute drive away.
- Cambridge North station is a mere 8 minutes away.